This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE2

Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, August 2, 2016 · 5 Replies · 42 Views

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

The im feels much, much better. The PE needs some more work, namely in my being able to keep pace with Pro+ as my form in the video/this final 4th set was lagging. My core is pulled tight and I really tried to hone in on protraction. Sorry, for the shoddy camera angle, I need to find a better lighting/recording angle for future reference. Let me know your thoughts.

 

 

 

 

Luke Searra

The iM movement looks very smooth - very. Just one thing I would like to see and that is to get your palm to face the floor when your arm is about 90 degrees (parrallell to the floor), behind you. Looking great Daniel.

Daniel Taylor-Shaut
15 minutes ago, Luke Searra said:

The movement looks very smooth - very. Just one thing I would like to see and that is to get your palm to face the floor when your arm is about 90 degrees (parrallell to the floor), behind you. Looking great Daniel.

 

Sorry, could you clarify what you mean exactly about the palm facing the floor? Do you mean for the >im? I'm having a difficult time mentally visualizing how I would accomplish this for the PE. Thanks.

Luke Searra

Absolutey for the iM

Daniel Taylor-Shaut
12 minutes ago, Luke Searra said:

Absolutey for the iM

Lol, duh. Got it. My biceps flexibility is still poor, so this element as well as a lot of the TBs have been difficult, so will work on improving that as I close in on mastery of PE2.

Luke Searra

Get it