This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE1

Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, August 2, 2016 · 3 Replies · 41 Views

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Coming back to these, I am really feeling it in the rectus abdominus (??) (the area that physiologically works like a corset). I can feel my abs literally pulling my stomach in tighter and when I angle my legs out a bit, I can feel it better in the lower abs, too (I heard Wesley mention somewhere that the hollow body work is good prehab for hernias, etc). Anyways, lay into my form. This is my first day doing 60 seconds since coming back, I did four set and surprisingly they weren't as bad as I anticipated, which is likely due to my using the Pro+ tip of performing this movement with greater frequency at a lesser intensity.

 

 

Luke Searra

SUPER SOLID

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Really?! Siiiiick. Just gotta keep the consistency then and keep it moving. I'll take that as a vote of confidence, since, you know, GB features you doing front lever pulls, lol. Thanks @Luke Searra

Luke Searra

Always a pleasure Daniel ;)