This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Programming for Inconsistent Schedule

Started by KEITH YOUNG, August 1, 2016 · 2 Replies · 137 Views

KEITH YOUNG

I am a 52 y/o guy that has done many a sport in the past and I am partly broken now. Enter GST. I went through fundamentals and now I own Foundations Pro +. Fundamentals is working very well. Foundations... I have started this program a couple of times. I am not in a rush to finish the course and I understand the long journey approach to this training. 

My Question is..I am currently an alpinist and rock climber/skier. It's summer. I live in Washington so the weather can be fickle at best. I want to start training the Fundamentals but some weeks my availability may be 3 days ,others 1 day. I am far from slothful and because I am a little older some of my trips require 3 or 4 days of recovery sometimes more. Bottom line, my GST w/o's are tough to schedule with Pro. My weekly availability is very inconsistent.

 

1) can I schedule 1 workout per week and add more if timing permits? How?

2) Can I change the number of GST  w/o's per week  in pro, on the fly? How

?

 

What do you suggest?

 

Thanks 

Keith

KEITH YOUNG

Thanks, I did find the tutorial while looking through the forums , while at work, during the time I should be working. Ha.