This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Foundations Programming

Started by Bryan Murley, July 31, 2016 · 1 Replies · 98 Views

Bryan Murley

I just purchased the Foundations 1 course and I'm having difficulty figuring out what the daily workouts should be. Under today's workout, it shows this. However it seems that all the reps are set at the mastery level? Is this how it's supposed to be. Also, is there a more convenient way of seeing each days workout by the name of the workout instead of having to open up the link for each one? 

Thanks,


Bryan

 

gymbody.png

Everett Carroll

For your first workouts, you will be testing mastery. If you don't achieve mastery on day 1, simply input the number of reps you complete as you progress through the workout and the scheduler will adjust subsequent workouts automatically. I highly recommend watching the 8 introductory videos found by hovering over Fitness, clicking GST Introduction, and lastly clicking Foundation Introduction Videos (New) on the left side, in red lettering.