This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Starting stretch series

Started by Andrew Jones, July 31, 2016 · 1 Replies · 134 Views

Andrew Jones

Hi

Just purchased the full stretch series but didn't select a start date (I skipped that part when I first opened it up). I want to now set a start date but can't seem to find how to do it. When I'm in dashboard it tells me it won't start till 2020. What do I do guys?

Everett Carroll

In basic view of the workout scheduler you are able to change your start dates.

From your dashboard, click workout scheduler. There is a button titled "start dates" just above the present weeks workout view.

There is also a new walkthrough video covering the workout scheduler. Access it by hovering over Fitness and click GST Introduction. On the left bar is a button titled "Foundation Introduction Videos (New)" in red lettering. This brings you to 8 videos, the first 7 of which explain the progress through each movement category, and the 8th being a voiceover of a screenshare walkthrough with Cory. The last video will answer all of your workout scheduler questions but I highly recommend studying all 8 videos.