Hi guys!
after a loooong time spent on hollow body rocks... here I am working on body lever progressions!
Here's a video of one of my 4x4 sets of negative body lever straddle:
How does my form look?
Thanks to all!
Alessandro
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, July 31, 2016 · 8 Replies · 147 Views
Hi guys!
after a loooong time spent on hollow body rocks... here I am working on body lever progressions!
Here's a video of one of my 4x4 sets of negative body lever straddle:
How does my form look?
Thanks to all!
Alessandro
Looks good!
1 hour ago, Cole Dano said:Looks good!
good to know that! Thank you Cole! ![]()
It is the right knee where you had the surgery?
6 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:It is the right knee where you had the surgery?
Exactly @Alessandro Mainente! Just last thursday I had the last orthopedist visit after 6 months from surgery, and everything is going as planned. I realized I must always think to fully extend it while performing gst exercises, the tendece is to keep it a little bit bend if I don't care too much.
After six months you should be able to fully extend and flex the knee.
11 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:After six months you should be able to fully extend and flex the knee.
Yep, orthopedist tested both movements and confirmed that I am able to do both with no problem.
However I'm going to post a topic about SLS/PE4, I realized I have some issues to solve there. Thank you Ale!
Sup guys, just purchased and going to start Foundation 2 FL/PE7. I noticed that it doesn't have the "Steps" in them, it just says Mastery is 5x5rx10s negatives. Is there suppose to be a Steps schedule included or no? Just wondering. Thanks for any help you folks could provide.
Shoots, Aloha,
Brad.
yes, it follows the 5x5 mastery template, there is a steps for the 10 seconds negative. every reps is at least 10 seconds and no more then 10 seconds.