I've "restarted" this element after struggling with the form. Should I be training volume with this form?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Petri Widsten, July 31, 2016 · 9 Replies · 101 Views
I've "restarted" this element after struggling with the form. Should I be training volume with this form?
Really close. Bring your shoulder blades up off the ground a bit more and keep your chin fully tucked. You look solid enough to implement those quick fixes and continue progressing through the steps.
Will do, thanks Everett
Not a problem, Petri. Should be a quick fix for you and then you can start moving back through the steps.
i would also suggest to remove the shoes off so you can point your feet much more better ![]()
1 hour ago, Leo Trinidad said:i would also suggest to remove the shoes off so you can point your feet much more better
Just keeping them on now in mid-winter because most days the gym is like an ice box ☺
5 hours ago, Petri Widsten said:Just keeping them on now in mid-winter because most days the gym is like an ice box ☺
haha sorry about that ![]()
Final cherry on the cake because its gymnastics just point the toes Petri. Good luck
Getting a bit better or what do you think?
very nice @Petri Widsten good improvement. much more smoother. keep up the good work. keep in mind to keep everything consistent.