Tried a new set up so that I can straighten my legs. Your feedback is greatly appreciated? I had already done TB so I couldn't hold it very long.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Ryan Reynolds, July 29, 2016 · 5 Replies · 136 Views
Tried a new set up so that I can straighten my legs. Your feedback is greatly appreciated? I had already done TB so I couldn't hold it very long.
You are too far from the support of the feet. Ideally when legs are completely extended you chest should pass the hands position, in your case you can easily see that with full locked knees your chest is behind the wrists position. bassically move closer to the position where you are going to put your feet.
That's what I suspected. Thanks Alessandro
Hey Ryan,
I was doing that too! I just want to point to this thread where Alessandro gave me excellent advice. There're a lot of hidden gems so read carefully:
Thanks Eva, I had, and thats what inspired me to search out a new spot at my gym where i could first push up and then step higher to get my legs straight. This wooden bench seems like it will work for me for a while. I wish the floor wasn't so hard and slippery. I'm going to try to get nice and close next time and see what happens.
You can try using a rosin bag for your hands/grip. My floor too is very hard and slippery and it works well.