Searched the stretch forum but still not sure what is recommended for the stretch progression. Do I do one exercise from each of the 3 areas? So, I begin with 1 and then 2...? If it is easy for me to do I move on to the next one. Is there a place like in Foundations where the steps are mapped out? I did the first stretches from each of the three areas. Didn't take me a lot of time. Should I have done more, or is this easing me in? Thanks
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
stretch progression
Started by Alan Jones 207072, July 29, 2016 · 3 Replies · 103 Views
There are 3 big course:
-MS
-FS
-T-spine
Every course should be done once a week, it takes about 45-60 minutes depending on how fast you move from pose to pose. you need to execute all the poses of one course in one session.
you can do the courses separately in 3 different days or do them in a single day one after the other.
OK, I hadn't gotten the daily schedule. So, each course is about 45 minutes and I should follow along. If I need help, I should go to the vids for the individual stretches. I should probably stretch on 3 different days if each is 45 minutes long. Will the stretches in each segment rotate and then cycle back again and repeat the stretches to become more proficient at them? Is what I've said generally correct? Thanks Alessandro.
Yes it is correct also some elements could be scaled basing on your current level.