This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Mastery testing specific question

Started by Luke Searra, July 28, 2016 · 5 Replies · 17 Views

Luke Searra

Guys any advice on this one?

 

 

"Luke, no I am not. Sorry for the confusion. Originally I was asking if you should re-do mastery later in the week if you completed the mastery earlier in the week on a 4 day template.

Monday: test mastery step 9.

Tuesday: tested mastery step 9 ( different elements than on Monday)

Thursday: Same as Monday ( should I do the mastery reps or skip it since I already completed mastery on Monday?)

Friday: Same as Tuesday (should I do the mastery reps or skip it since I already completed mastery on Tuesday)

Thank you

!

Everett Carroll

What I already recommended to him is master 2x per week, since that's the template he's on. Leo, Alex, and myself PM'd about his deload question and Alex said he should be deloading every fourth week, on whatever movements/step he is on. I'll provide more input to his thread.

Alessandro Mainente

For beginner we should say that every single template of the mastery should be done for at least 2 consecutive training session. So if he completed the mastery on mon then he needs to do it again on thur then move on. if the first training session (mon) is the second day of mastery he is welcome to test the following element on thur.

Everett Carroll

Thanks Alex

Luke Searra

Thank you Alex

 

Leo Trinidad

sorry for starting this confusion guys hehe

 

deload is reload! :)