This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE2 and iM

Started by Kai Ewert, July 27, 2016 · 4 Replies · 76 Views

Kai Ewert

I've been hovering around the mastery volume on this for a while but never posted a form check... So here is a late form check... At least because it's "late" I got to shoot several different angles...
Let me know your thoughts about my form, tempo, and also the time taken for the transitions (too long? ok to take a few more breaths and cry between sets?)

Thanks!

Alessandro Mainente

PLease stop at the top of every reps for 1 seconds showing a good front support position with good depression and protraction. The hips seem to be a little bit piked. tempo and rom are good.

For now no necessity to move forward until the exercise is fixed and you can perform it easily, the last set shows a some fatigue.

Kai Ewert

Thanks for the feedback. I just got to try it out and it was very interesting. I got through the step 9 (mastery) volume without the debilitating triceps fatigue that I am used to, instead getting to full protraction now was the challenge in later sets/reps. Will have to film it next time I train with my camera to get your feedback. 

You didn't say anything about the transition time from PE to iM, so I take it that was fine?

Last not least: you seem to suggest that there must not be any visible fatigue even at the end of set 5? I remember Zach giving Nash the green light to move on despite a couple pauses in his last set in the epic HBP/PE2 thread: 

Kai Ewert

@Alessandro Mainente Is this form ok (added a pause at the top)? With the pause at the top, I can do the 15 reps in each set without having to pause any extra in support before later reps.

Any comments on the transition time or the fatigue question? 

 

Alessandro Mainente

NIce execution.