This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Manna MNPE1 Form Check

Started by Steven Gilmore, July 27, 2016 · 4 Replies · 85 Views

Steven Gilmore

 Hi there,

Loving the form checks, have helped me out a bunch. Please cast a critical eye over this effort.

 

Thanks.

Steven Gilmore

 

Everett Carroll

That's what we're here for Steven. Glad they've helped. 

Your knees are coming apart at the top of the movement so keep them together the entire time, even if that temporarily reduces ROM. You eventually want knees together, touching the chest, on each rep. Also, keep your elbows locked the entire time (work on laying totally flat and extended between each rep).

Steven Gilmore

Thanks Everett. Tight shoulders stop me laying flat (learned that in fundamentals!) I will make sure I stretch out like you suggest. Good clear goal on the knees to chest with knees together. Probably spreading them as I've just returned from my first cruise where I managed to get fat for the first time! (Achieving my cruise goal!).

Everett Carroll

No problem! Post another form check when you've worked those things out.