This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Form check MN PE/7 & iM

Started by Mikey Cunanan, July 27, 2016 · 4 Replies · 80 Views

Mikey Cunanan

Hello all, This is my first workout incorporating this progression for the manna. Today I tested mastery (5x5) and I would like to know if there was anything in particular that I need to improve on before progressing. I posted my 5th set of each the strength exercise and iM just to make sure that I have good technique all all sets. I appreciate the help.

 

Everett Carroll

Hey Mikey! Hard to tell if it's just that the bar is a bit low but it looks like a slight knee bend at the start of every rep. The iM looks great!!! Keep it up man. I can tell you've been working since Denver.

Mark Collins

I like the lateral thinking for the set up. The knees did look a little bent. Could be the angle though.

Mikey Cunanan

Thanks for the help! I'll definitely stay here for a while longer just to make sure my knees without a doubt  stay straight through the entire movement. 

@Everett Carroll Thanks I actually restarted on most of the elements and put more emphasis on correcting my mobility deficits and it has helped tremendously. I still have to plan a trip to Flagstaff to check out Elevated.

Everett Carroll

It shows! Shoot us a message when you want to come up and keep working hard man.