I can't seem to get my deck squats done properly and they aren't getting easier over the weeks. What am I doing wrong and what can I supplement with to get it where I need to be.
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Derek Turbacuski, July 27, 2016 · 4 Replies · 121 Views
I can't seem to get my deck squats done properly and they aren't getting easier over the weeks. What am I doing wrong and what can I supplement with to get it where I need to be.
Thanks!
The video is private. Can you change it to unlisted please?
Sorry about that. Should be all set now.
Thank you
No problem Derek. If you have a way to elevate the padded surface you're rolling on, that's a great place to start. You're really close to sticking the return so using more momentum should also help. The skiers will also end up helping because the main problem is that your squat isn't good enough yet. As your mobility improves, so will this PE.
thank you. I'll keep at it.