This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Crazy question, arms get tired on bent hollow body rocks

Started by Ed Capacite, July 27, 2016 · 4 Replies · 137 Views

Ed Capacite

Am I doing something wrong or do I need to suck it up or is that part of the endurance to this exercise but my arms seems to get tired after 20-25 reps doing bent hollow body rocks.  I hold my arms low to my side.

also does it count if I place my hands on my knees when it gets tired and I finish the reps?

Yes, my abs burn tool but Ive those threads and I was wondering if anyone else has this problem.  Thanks!

Mark Collins

You just need to build endurance. So suck it up.

Jon Douglas
22 minutes ago, Mark Collins said:

You just need to build endurance. So suck it up.

:)

Ed Capacite

That's what I thought.....thanks

Leo Trinidad

that is a very good sign :) when i was doing bent body hollow rocks, i felt it in every part of my body. i agree with Mark and Jon. you are not alone Ed :D