This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Planche Lean sPL/PE5

Started by David Rosenberg, July 27, 2016 · 6 Replies · 132 Views

David Rosenberg

Looking for general feedback on my form.  And also if I'm leaning forward enough. Thanks!

 

Alessandro Mainente

Lean it is good, at the maximum lean you need to hold more protraction and reduce the pike in the hips.

David Rosenberg

Thanks - does this look better?

 

Luke Searra

HUGE improvement David. Well done!

Leo Trinidad

definitely huge improvement. nice one David! i know its hard but try to breath and avoid tensing your facial muscles because it uses up energy. hehe :D

David Rosenberg

I've worked my way up to 30 seconds. Wanted to get another form check. I realize I've failed on the "relax facial muscles", but otherwise?

 

Suzanna McGee

Cute, all the face  muscles movements you do :)  I think you would be able to hold the planche for 60 seconds without the face workout, he he he :)