I have about three inches under my butt in this video. But this is the best I have done yet. Let me know what I need to do to improve. Thanks!
Zach
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Zach Nielsen, July 26, 2016 · 2 Replies · 69 Views
I have about three inches under my butt in this video. But this is the best I have done yet. Let me know what I need to do to improve. Thanks!
Zach
My first impression is tight ankle. can you show please from a side view a depth squat with knees together?
Nice effort Zach. I agree with Alessandro on a side view also.
A small tip : when you roll forward and plant your foot try to balance the pressure through out the foot and not be heavy in the heels also squeeze your knees together. Gains comes with effort so keep going strong.