This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Missing a week/Progression questions

Started by Alan Jones 207072, July 26, 2016 · 1 Replies · 112 Views

Alan Jones 207072

Three questions.

1) I will not be able to do the program next week. I assume I just pick up where I left off. What does that do for my deload week. I will have been at it for two weeks.

2) I am currently working out 3x/week/30 min. Is going to 4 based on how I feel? Should 4x/wk be my goal?

3) If my workouts are set at Step 1, I change them to Step 2 when I feel as if I have mastered the pair, Strength and Mobility?

Thanks. Still feel as if I'm finding my way.

Alessandro Mainente

1)simply repeat / do the week that you are not doing next week.

2)nope, the frequency is base on personal ability to recover from session to session. the more advanced the student the higher is the frequency. if you can recover with 3 session it is fine, if you can with 4 it's fine. if you feel to stress and less energy before the deload week maybe you are doing too much.

3)in order change from PE1 --> PE 2 etc you need to master both strength and mobility. in order to advance on a schedule (e.g. 3x2 to 5x2) you need to feel the previous schema easy. the mobility takes long time so i do not care about master in a particular week. it should be mastered completely before changing exercise.