This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE1 help needed

Started by Siddhartha Sharan, July 26, 2016 · 1 Replies · 109 Views

Siddhartha Sharan

I am a newbie to this course and maybe jumping the gun a little bit, but I was able to complete everything in my mobility exercises in the first day. I was stuck on HS/PE1 and no matter how much I tried I was not able to budge , I am able to do a headstand but somehow I am not getting this motion. Any tips?

 

Also , in the starting I mentioned that I would like to workout 7 days a week for handstand1 ,as I guessed it would not take more than 20-30 minutes to complete it. Am i overtraining and am likely to injure myself?

 

Please help!

Alessandro Mainente

The IM of the handstand should be done 2 -3 times a week no more especially if you are a beginner in this field and the fact that you cannot complete it , it is enough to define your level on Handstand.

If you cannot it is because your lats are tight and your trap basically does not exists. it is a matter of strength, it is impossible to pretend results in a couple of days, it requires a lot of time. We always suggest for an execution video of the exercise to have a form check.