Hello,
I want to figure out how did you improve in Supine Floor Handstand Flexion with Weighted Bar: HS/PE4?
I just don't have the mobility to stay in that even 1 sec.
Thanks
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Davide Isernia, July 25, 2016 · 5 Replies · 188 Views
Hello,
I want to figure out how did you improve in Supine Floor Handstand Flexion with Weighted Bar: HS/PE4?
I just don't have the mobility to stay in that even 1 sec.
Thanks
If strength is the issue, and not mobility, then use a lighter bar to begin with. If mobility is the issue, then I'd recommend going back and working the earlier shoulder flexion iM's until it is adequate. Can you post a video?
Here you go,
please check both, form of HS/PE4 and HS/PE4 IM, if you can.
https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=20160727_193054.mp4
Thank you a lot!
Had trouble with the link. Can you upload again?
14 hours ago, Everett Carroll said:Had trouble with the link. Can you upload again?
Still not working? https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=20160727_193054.mp4
Please to upload video for for form checks use Youtube or other similar services.