Another form check. Both movements are starting to feel more stable, so I figure it's a good time to get feedback. Thanks in advance!
-Becky
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Becky Strahan, July 25, 2016 · 2 Replies · 37 Views
Another form check. Both movements are starting to feel more stable, so I figure it's a good time to get feedback. Thanks in advance!
-Becky
Looking solid Becky! You still need more compression for the PE so keep working on that top position, trying to get your knees to your chest.
The iM was great and really stable! You could elevate your scapula more at the top by shrugging the loaded shoulder up towards your ear. Great work.
37 minutes ago, Everett Carroll said:Looking solid Becky! You still need more compression for the PE so keep working on that top position, trying to get your knees to your chest.
The iM was great and really stable! You could elevate your scapula more at the top by shrugging the loaded shoulder up towards your ear. Great work.
Thanks! I think that compression is going to take a looooong time. I will keep working on it!