This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE10 Form Check

Started by Petri Widsten, July 24, 2016 · 13 Replies · 259 Views

Petri Widsten

I'm training body levers instead of MN/PE6 (HLL negatives) until I get my stall bars set up. Something to fix in my form?

 

Leo Trinidad

looks good Petri. :) just a little pike when ascending

Petri Widsten

Thanks for checking Leo. I'll try to lose the pike completely.

Leo Trinidad

no problem Petri :)

Petri Widsten

Is this acceptable?

 

Petri Widsten

Another one - the best I can do for the moment 

 

 

Petri Widsten

@Leo Trinidad

How does this look?

Leo Trinidad
On 8/1/2016 at 0:38 PM, Petri Widsten said:

@Leo Trinidad

How does this look?

looks better. keep refining your alignment :)

Petri Widsten

@Leo Trinidad

Getting comfortable with these. If the alignment doesn't meet mastery standards can you please advise where the form breaks, using the second mark(s)? Otherwise I'll be at a loss as to what to do.

 

Leo Trinidad

it actually looks good. the only problem is lack of posterior pelvic tilt which you can refine by doing your cat cow, planks, hollow body holds, etc and refining them. I hope this helps.

Petri Widsten

Yes, that helps, Leo. Thanks! 

Petri Widsten

Doing some sporadic holiday training as circumstances allow. Is my PPT better/ok or does it still need improvement? 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Petri,

Your PPT looks better, but it still needs some work. As you lower closer to the ground, you start to pick up some arch in the spine. Keep working on holding a strong long hollow all the way to the ground.

Petri Widsten

Ok, I'll keep at it. Hard to learn the right muscle activation. Many thanks, Jeffrey.