Hello everyone!
I'm on SPL/PE5 and I wonder if I'm leaning forward enough. A bit shaked last serie so I'll still keep here for a while.
Thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Sergio Mgencasa, July 22, 2016 · 4 Replies · 70 Views
Hello everyone!
I'm on SPL/PE5 and I wonder if I'm leaning forward enough. A bit shaked last serie so I'll still keep here for a while.
Thank you!
Looks great Sergio! Protraction and depression could be greater and your lean slightly further. Overall, really good though.
Thank you Everett!
i agree with Everett and let me add that your elbows are not fully locked out. do not bend it to maintain the lean for this will haunt you in the future. also to be able to maximize strength gains always start from plank position then lean forward. (you already started at a certain degree of lean on kneeling position)
Thank you Leo, when I do this exercise I try to totally extend the elbows pointing bíceps forward, but you're right I checked the video and I got them slightly bent I didn't realize. Good view
I started that way because I have nothing slippery (on holidays :-))
Thank you!!