Following a basic steady state cycle.
Im not a beginner, but definitely not advanced. To date I can hold a back and front full lever, no piking or sagging. Iron cross, just nailed my straddle planche after over a year of work, full ROM hspu's, almost have a good straddle L.
Anyways, I really like the physique changes I have seen, but still not quite enough. Would say increasing my set and rep scheme to 7-10 sets of 3-5 instead of 3x5 help with this?
I can do 3x5 smooth strict muscle ups, flat tuck planche pushups, bulgarian dips, handstand pushups, full ROM GHR, rock bottom pistols, etc and I feel like I have stagnated. I dont want to add a weighted vest as I enjoy pure bodyweight. But I dont want to be bigger.
Also side note, I am not a competitve gymnast, not do I ever plan to be. I do however love learning new skills, and I love these methods, just not sure where to go from here.
Thanks to anyone for any help you can offer, or any random thoughts as well.