This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP PE3

Started by Christopher Denzer, July 22, 2016 · 6 Replies · 68 Views

Christopher Denzer

Please ignore all fashion/tan stupidity. Am I protracted enough? Is the angle of my body right? How far off am I? Tensed for total annhilation. https://youtu.be/z4Ru_l7Y148

Everett Carroll

Hey Christopher. This video is working.

I recommend more protraction and depression. Also, slow the tempo down a bit and give a more distinct pause at the top of each rep. 

Christopher Denzer

Excellent. Thanks, Everett

Ryan Bailey
54 minutes ago, Christopher Denzer said:

Tensed for total annhilation

Haha. I know how you feel about posting a video and wondering what the feedback will be. In addition to Everett's feedback, I do not think they will let us pass without good PPT and decreased hip piking.  Sounds like a lot in one movement, but these things are shored up in PE1 and 2 which is where I go back to in order to work on these specifics.

Christopher Denzer

Gotcha, Ryan. Thanks for feedback. 

Petri Widsten

Also keep leaning - your elbows should stay in front of your wrists.

Christopher Denzer

Ah! That's an awesome cue. Thanks Petri!