Reluctantly posting this because I have no clue if these are anything like. I feel like I'm staying in a hollow positIon, but not sure if ROM is too much etc?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Matt Robinson, July 21, 2016 · 6 Replies · 88 Views
Reluctantly posting this because I have no clue if these are anything like. I feel like I'm staying in a hollow positIon, but not sure if ROM is too much etc?
Hi Matt,
You settle into a groove but at first there is a lot of kicking going on between reps.
Head is craned forward a bit. Overall upper body is not bad though.
The big point is that your legs are simply coming up too high. Note the focus point that they shouldn't get more than 6-12 inches. To this end you'll need to flatten it out a bit, while still maintaining a smooth roll down the back ![]()
Is this any better? Still craning my neck, but was trying to concentrate on just rolling from bottom to top of my lumbar spine
Also in the second video at 13 seconds (position of the starting point) feet are too high. the beginning position defines the rest of the exercise since no modification on hips angle is allowed. fix the position before begin.
On 26 July 2016 at 9:12 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:Also in the second video at 13 seconds (position of the starting point) feet are too high. the beginning position defines the rest of the exercise since no modification on hips angle is allowed. fix the position before begin.
Tried again today. Just wanted to know if these are any better. I've dropped the reps I'm shooting for and have focussed on keeping my feet level with shoulders
Definitely nice correction!
Hurrah!! Thanks Alessandro. Onwards and upwards