This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Mn PE1 + iM

Started by Igor De Britto, July 21, 2016 · 3 Replies · 47 Views

Igor De Britto

Hey there, folks!

Quick check on form. I'm in doubt about mainly three things:

  1. Is this compression enough? I'm standing up for a second in order to really squeeze.
  2. In the iM, I feel like I can emphasize one of the legs. Should I focus on opening the leg with the twisted foot or the one with the straight one?
  3. Is the iM movement proper?

If you spot anything else, I'll be happy to get the feedback! Thanks!

Cole Dano

Your compression is outstanding! A small point would be to keep you chin in, right now you are lifting it a bit up.

On the iM, shift the hip away from the turned out foot (leg on the opposite side of the weight) and focus on the stretch in that leg. Don't turn the other foot out as much. 

Igor De Britto

Thanks, Cole! So, fixing up the iM, should I get to PE2?

Cole Dano

Yes feel free to move forward. Keep the iM in your warmup for a while.