This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE3 Form check

Started by Artur Krajewski, July 20, 2016 · 10 Replies · 146 Views

Artur Krajewski

I thought that since I will probably do plank for the rest of my life it is worth to pursue perfect form :-).

 

Everett Carroll

With that mindset you'll go way beyond planks Artur! You should work on some more PPT. Glutes/quads looked like they could be tighter. Protraction was good!

Artur Krajewski

You nailed it. The reason I had to finish early were my quads.Thanks a lot Everett.

Artur Krajewski

Hi again. After adjustments for the first time I felt whole body tension. Could you please review my form once more?

 

Everett Carroll

Nice improvement, Artur. I now recommend depressing your scapulas by drawing your shoulders away from your ears. You should feel more lat engagement when you do this. 

Artur Krajewski

Thanks again, I will work on that and be back in few weeks. By now I feel silly because I thought I already mastered pe3 half year ago. I really appreciate your comments.

Artur Krajewski

Hi again, now I am at consistent 40s+ sets, time to reavaluate.

I think I am focused on protracting, depressing and PPT.

 

Everett Carroll

Hey Artur, 

Your upper back and shoulder girdle look good! On this latest submission, your butt is a little bit too high. Lock your knees, squeeze your glutes, and press your hips towards the floor just a bit. We want a diagonal line going from your upper back down to your heels.

Artur Krajewski

Thanks, now I think I am focused on everything you mentioned Everett. Is this good enough? 

 

Alessandro Mainente

NIce applications of Everett's suggestions.

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice work Artur, keep it up!