I'm very interested in getting involved in GST, but would really like to work with a trainer who can set me up to succeed and show me where my weak points are. I live in Paris and have yet to find a gym of this ilk. Any suggestions? I don't believe there are any "official" affiliates here, but it's the principles of mobility before technique before strength that I'm seeking.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Paris, France
Started by Tyler Cote, July 20, 2016 · 4 Replies · 886 Views
Hi Tyler,
Welcome to the GymnasticBodies community. GB is in high demand all around the world, stay tuned for more affiliates to open!
My recommendation is to start with the Fundamentals course. This course is designed to work on basic mobility, you will get a general full body assessment of where you are lacking mobility and strength. After this course the Foundation One Pro+ is going to be your next step. Even though we currently don't have an affiliate in your area you can use the Forum to post videos and pictures of your progress to get feedback from certified GB coaches and like minded athletes.
We love questions, so let us know if you need anything.
Is anyone training GST in Paris yet? One of my clients is going there and she's made great progress but definitely does better in a community/group environment.
Thanks!
I'm in Paris (suburbs, really) but I don't know of any place where people do GST or anything similar. I train at home because of that (also for convenience and cost). Best bet is probably a crossfit box that has rings and stall bars but that doesn't really help the group environment aspect.
That doesn't help very much haha
@Briac Roquet - Np, and thanks for the deal. I had my client purchase the foundation series. If anything new comes about here, please let me know. Thanks Again