This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Planche Lean Form Check

Started by Alexander Castiglione, July 19, 2016 · 2 Replies · 113 Views

Alexander Castiglione

Hey GB, 

Just wanted to do a quick form check. I can hold these for 30s +, and this one isn't my best (shuffling my feet around too much, surface was more tacky than I'm used to) but just wanted to make sure I was hitting all the cues: 

Protraction, solid PPT (except for when i shuffle). 

See here - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9fjeVLYtVViXzRQNU90R0ZCRkZrYXhDLXdQLVAwSUpmUldF 

 

Thanks! 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Alex unfortunately there are no quality seconds. your leaning begins with piked hips. Also there is lack of protraction near the end of the video. My personal suggestion is consider to refine your bases with foundations 1.

Alexander Castiglione

Thanks. I'll try and take a better video and if it's still not up to par I will start at square one