Hi guys,
Having more trouble than I would like with this ![]()
How does this look? Any queues I am missing? You can ignore the end of the first video, was going to do iM but angle was bad.
How's iM?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Jeffrey Bailey, July 19, 2016 · 1 Replies · 50 Views
Hi guys,
Having more trouble than I would like with this ![]()
How does this look? Any queues I am missing? You can ignore the end of the first video, was going to do iM but angle was bad.
How's iM?
PE could stand to be a touch straighter but that looks like it'd be easily done. I'm good with it.
I'd like to see the ribs pulled down a touch more on the im; otherwise very nice (with the caveat that your grip width is unclear in the video
)