Hey folks
How are these looking?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Matthew Berghella, July 19, 2016 · 8 Replies · 94 Views
Hey folks
How are these looking?
During the PE there is a bit of shaking, focus on holding the position stable, no adjustment.
for the IM I have the impression that your left leg is lower compared to the right when it is extended.
The iM looks that way to me as well. Try to get the left le up to the same height as the right and I recommend a longer pause upon full extension of the leg.
Thankyou guys, will work on these issues and repost in a couple of weeks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jyhqwd2VA9w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF3B5BIENBw&feature=youtu.be
I feel like I'm close to mastery.
56 minutes ago, Matthew Berghella said:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jyhqwd2VA9w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF3B5BIENBw&feature=youtu.be
I feel like I'm close to mastery.
looking good @Matthew Berghella but i would say you need to push your hips lower on your forearm plank for a much more solid PPT. the mobility looks better.
Thankyou Leo, I'll do another microcycle and try to get the hips lower.
Looks good to me, Matthew. Nice work