This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

curriculum question

Started by Alan Jones 207072, July 19, 2016 · 2 Replies · 124 Views

Alan Jones 207072

Just need some clarification. Just finished Fundamentals, loved it, and not sure what to do next. I have gained some flexibility and mobility and feel pretty good but also am still extremely tight. The straddle exercises are impossible for me. My question is do I do the Stretch and then F1? Both together? Also, when Coach talked about the curriculum, what's a "corequisite?" Thanks

Everett Carroll

Hey Alan! Great work completing fundamentals. That's a great step forward and now you're ready to move to foundations 1. Handstand 1 would be a corequisite to foundations 1, as would the stretch courses. You have the right idea, doing foundations 1 and stretch as your next step. Post if you have any other questions on moving forward from here and good luck with your training!

Tanya Hill

Hi Alan, I definitely agree with Everett.

The middle split stretch course will be a huge help in improving your straddle. Take your time with mobility it will come as long as you are consistent.