This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SPL/pe1 IM

Started by Kirsten Stewart, July 18, 2016 · 4 Replies · 54 Views

Kirsten Stewart

The dreaded swivel hips...

 

Cole Dano

The hip mobility is good but you are leaning back too far with your lower back. Try to sit more upright. 

Luke Searra

Thanks again for reaching out Kirsten. Ideally you should be able to do the swivel hips without lifting your glutes off of the floor at any time during the movement - like you are. I would also like to see you be able to do the movement without moving and adjusting your feet around too much ... Keeping them as in place as possible . Keep it up

Kirsten Stewart

Ok thank you!!! I have a lot of work to do with the strength part so I'm in no rush. 

Luke Searra

Our pleasure Kirsten