hello everybody! I post my straight arms plank in order to receive a check and tips.
Is my form good enough for mastery? Thanks for any comment!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Danilo Pierpaoli, July 18, 2016 · 6 Replies · 44 Views
hello everybody! I post my straight arms plank in order to receive a check and tips.
Is my form good enough for mastery? Thanks for any comment!
Bonus points for being on the tops of your feet! Protraction is outstanding. My only recommendation is depress your scaps more. It looks like you're shrugging towards your ears a small amount. Overall, it's outstanding shape.
Thank you Everett! I noticed that if my fingers point a bit out i find it easier to depress more. I remember that from Pe1 with 90° extrarotation of the arms
Not quite there though this is a great effort.
- for mastery I'd want you to settle in the position more quickly. Right now you are constantly adjusting for about half the set, then you settle in nicely.
As you get more comfortable with this element you'll feel less need to adjust during the set.
- shoulders: protraction is outstanding but there is almost no depression as evidenced by not being able to see your neck and the large rounding of the upper back.
- belly button could pull up just a bit more
Hello Danielo , thank you for posting. OUTSTANDING effort for sure. You'll be at mastery soon if you can hold the position without adjusting. Great job!
Thanks everyone! In a few weeks i'll post another form check.
Just keep it up Danilo your'e definitely on the right track