This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE1 please check form

Started by Serge Diakov, July 18, 2016 · 4 Replies · 58 Views

Serge Diakov

Thank you!

 

 

Everett Carroll

Not too bad, Serge. The main thing for you to work on is keeping your hips the same height the entire time. At the top of each rep, you pulled upwards. Instead, pull forward at that point. Pulling your elbows back further and looking forward will help. These aren't easy to get down so keep up the hard work!

Luke Searra

Thank you for the submission Serge. These are an unusual and challenging exercise for sure. Understanding that you are hinging primarily from your shoulders and secondarily from your hips was at least for me very challenging and I loved it! To understand the hip hinge part of the row very simply you could start and finish with your glutes just touching the floor to understand the coordination of this incredible hinging movement. Once you have the coordination you can raise the rings and keep your glutes off of the floor.

Cameron Williams

One small detail Serge, I noticed that you are wearing socks on a hard wood floor, and your heels seem to be sliding back and forth a bit.

Maybe try it with rubber-soled shoes or a rubber mat - something that will grip your heels. I think this will help with the solidity of your lower body :)

Serge Diakov

Thank you all for your suggestions! I will keep working on it. Indeed, it felt easy until I saw myself in the video...