Hi Guys & Girls,
I started the handstand course 3 weeks ago and I'm amazed by my progress so far. However, I'm starting to get severe pain (8) on my olecranon process, bilaterally.
Any tips on what I can do to alleviate the pain?
Cheers
Franklin
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Franklin Ngwa, July 18, 2016 · 3 Replies · 105 Views
Hi Guys & Girls,
I started the handstand course 3 weeks ago and I'm amazed by my progress so far. However, I'm starting to get severe pain (8) on my olecranon process, bilaterally.
Any tips on what I can do to alleviate the pain?
Cheers
Franklin
What exercise are you doing? How is the wrist exercises going?If you are in severe pain you need to back of by doing less sets and reps.
Are you in pain at rest?
Thank you Mark
I'm doing all the wrist exercises and strength ones.
I feel it when I'm doing WR/SE3 & WR/SE4, but mostly feel the pain at rest.
If you are in that much pain after 3 weeks and you are doing SE3 and SE4 you have progressed too quickly. I recommend go back to the start with all your exercises and when you are pain free then move on. Also listen to Coach's podcasts as he talks alot about not progressing too quickly.