Do I need more supplaments?

Started by aoa, December 5, 2009 · 1 Replies · 2,203 Views

aoa

I try and eat lots of protein, vegtables, nuts, fruit. I also take 50g protein supplaments (Isopure zerocarb) after workouts.

I also take some vitamin, fiber, omega3 and reseratrol supplaments.

Do I need to take Creatine, Aminoacids, etc. to get strong faster?

Do I need any other nutritional supplementation?

I eat very little carbs from rice/pasta/bread/etc. Almost all my food is either protein (meats, eggs, greens, nuts or fruit).

Do I need more carbs to build muscle, or am I ok?

braindx

They only supplements I would consider taking are:

whey, creatine, fish oil, Vitamin D, and calcium/magnesium/zinc.

That's really about all you MAY need (if any of those) if you're eating lots of meat, fish, vege, etc. You're in brazil so I assume you get enough sun so you probably don't need D.