This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

How to check what the forum member has purchased.

Started by Mark Collins, July 16, 2016 · 7 Replies · 35 Views

Mark Collins

Is there a way to check what the forum member has purchased? There was a post in the general section about a trapezius injury doing an assisted victorian by Peter Iordanov and he stated"

@Mark Collins I have the Foundation books. I did every single front lever progression in it. It became easy so I took things in my own hands"

It made me wonder how he owns the books since there was only one. If he has competed all of F4 with the front lever series why has he never posted. I would would have at least posted to say that I finished F4 and am a beast! He does not mention that he has finished the other parts of F4 or other products. 

If he has not purchased any products should we focus on his question or those that have paid the money and need our help. I could be wrong but it seems a bit suspect.

Alessandro Mainente

I'll wait for confirm from Cory.

I also would like to know how we need to move if we have a confirm about pirated material:

-lock/delete the post?

-send a pm to the user?

-ban the user?

thanks

Cory Fair

We have a tool that all mods will soon have access to that will let you lookup any user's courses and workout schedule by email. If they don't have the course, delete the post and pass the name on to me and I'll handle it.

Cory Fair

That customer purchased F1 and immediately refunded without testing out. Simply a case of an immature athlete looking for an immediate fix.

Alessandro Mainente

I locked the post, do you suggest to delete it?

Mark Collins

That one did look dodgy. 

The new feature will be good as time and great advice was wasted on someone who got a refund. 

Coach Sommer

Thank you, gentlemen.  Please delete the dodgy posts.