This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Great fun doing rolls

Started by Erik Rissanen, July 16, 2016 · 1 Replies · 91 Views

Erik Rissanen

Just in the early stages of Tumbling 1, but I want to share a fun experience. I met with some relatives today and also spent time playing with the two year old daughter of my sister.

We took turns chasing each other and such, and I did rolls in the grass to challenge her, which immediately made her to attempt the same. With some help from her father she was able to fall down on her back and then happily point to me to do it again. We did this again and again.

That was so much fun and that little girl is such a good example for all of us. That drive to grow her skills in movements is part of what we are born with and something to never give up on and just sit at a desk. Not even when we are at 40. Please share the fun and do your best for yourself. :D

Alessandro Mainente

I'm happy to hear your experience!!