Help me with my manna progress too! *stares at other post*

Started by Seiji, December 4, 2009 · 4 Replies · 2,337 Views

Seiji

This is what I got. I crossed my legs because I didn't want to kick my easily breakable closet doors.

highmiddlesplithold.png

braindx

Work hands backwards... you will take a step back but its much easier once you get past vertical later

You've got a long way to go though so.. fun times. :)

Seiji

I've seen people do it hands forwards, and because of that step back, I want to keep going.

Same thing with my planche actually lol I'm gonna work with my hands forward because it's easier and not too many people do that. That, and it's helping my wrist flexibility.

jamesters

That's really impressive. I do great with planche positions and difficult balance positions, but I have such a hard time with manna progressions.

Seiji

I am a terrible hand balancer. Handstands for 5s are hard to come by :P