This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

First week

Started by Vegard Trondsen, July 15, 2016 · 2 Replies · 93 Views

Vegard Trondsen

Hello, I am new to GST and just signed up today. My background is calisthenics work, but I have decided that I wanted to take a step back and learn like the gymastic athletes. Hopefully this will stop the small injuries of overtraining from coming. Did my first foundation workout today, and have to admit that it was harder then I thought it would be. But enough about that :)

I have understod that you have to log every workout during the week in order to get new ones. I joined today 7/15/16 and set up my workout schedule with the mastery tests like this; (60 minutes foundation, mon, tue, wed, thu, fri; and streching mon, fri, sun). I checked my workout plan, and it shows me the workout for the previous part of this week. Do I have to mark them all as not completed, or will the program still give me a new workout next week?

Everett Carroll

Once you mark all of the workouts complete for this week, the scheduler will update next week with your next steps.

Luke Searra

GST will definitely help you reduce those small calisthenic injuries Vegard.