This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
SLS/PE2 +iM form check
Started by Matthew Berghella, July 15, 2016 · 9 Replies · 95 Views
Overall both are very good Mathew. For the PE, point the toe of your straight leg and pause slightly longer at the bottom of each rep. Your balance during the iM will get better as your progress towards mastery but the form was good. Solid work!
SLS/PE2
Mathew, I would also like to see your reps remain consistent throughout the video - If you are going to lift to your heel on the squat , do so in all reps, if you are going to keep it flat, do so on all reps. My recommendation is that you try to keep the heel flat while making sure the direction of the knee is over the foot or rotated even towards your baby toe like you did in your later very good reps. Good job and solid work.
Thanks guys. Actually that was an attempt at mastery! I'll do another microcycle and polish it up.
You are pretty close Matthew
Do I get the thumbs up?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-fL735cnr0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCv4VXVGido
5 hours ago, Matthew Berghella said:
can't seem to view this
I can't view these either
Sorry guys, here they are
IM is good, during the PE my impression is that the right side is a bit more tight. spend a couple of secs more on this side during the last rep.