Hi Guys,
This is two questions rolled into one really.
1) I've been suffered with poor shoulder mobility on one side for ages, and seen no improvements in it. The test that it's very noticeable in is where you reach one arm over the head onto upper back and internal rotate the other (imagine hands touching on back). My right arm up and left hand behind is fine, hands almost touch. However, other side they're barely close at all, in fact so far apart (years of raquet sports with no mobility I think).
I've been told the rotator cuffs are tight or right shoulder lacks internal rotation, but so far I haven't been able to remedy the situation with anything.
Does anyone have an opinon? for anyone that knows the FMS (functional movement screen) its a 3/1 which is major asymmetary.
2) I was thinking of buying a stretch course to help improve my foundation one progress. I don't have the cash now for all three, so what one would give me the most bang for buck at the start? i'm not a zombie in flexibility but i'm not flexible either! (average you could say)
One of my major goals is front splits but I'm way off that, was thinking thoracic bridge might help the shoulder issue though.
thanks!