Jamacian girl doing a crazy manna thing!

Started by sasquatch, December 4, 2009 · 6 Replies · 3,063 Views

sasquatch

She goes from a v-sit to a manna to a shoulder breaking handstand.

It's at the end. :shock:

John Sapinoso

wow she must have some amazing jam dislocates on bars if she can do it like that

Nick Van Bockxmeer

you can't even see the point where her shoulders change orientation - they just go straight through into a handstand...with the hands facing the wrong way :/

Richard Duelley

I saw a random hand balancing act on youtube where a girl did the same kind of thing over and over again. She just went around and around from a L-sit :arrow: manna :arrow: handstand :arrow: L-sit :arrow: manna :arrow: handstand etc. Like 3+ times around . . . I was like :shock: :shock: :mrgreen: I looked around for the video but I cant find it . . . maybe I saw it live . . . I dont remember I have seen a lot of shows and a lot of ridiculous videos! :mrgreen:

It really is an amazing skill!

palmcron

Ha, it's in my favorites :)

Arevik Seyranyan's act should be the one you have in mind.

S6RhHCi8TJ8

Ever since I saw this skill the first time, I'm wondering if such extreme flexibility is still healthy for the shoulders?

Richard Duelley

Thats it! Nice job and its now a favorite of mine . . . its just ridiculous!

Blairbob

Yep, dislocate into HS.

I've heard some people can basically swing forwards on PB into a regular HS as well. Would make diamidov very easy. I think some people can alternate grips in HB giants in similar ways besides Jam.