This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Bridge progress after 15 weeks - testimonial

Started by Tracey Weaver, July 13, 2016 · 9 Replies · 330 Views

Tracey Weaver

There is 15 weeks time separating these two photos of my attempt at a bridge.  I have been doing the thoracic bridge series once per week as Coach Sommer suggests.  I am out of shoulder pain and the constant knot I had in my traps is gone. 

I couldn't be more thrilled and extremely grateful that I found this programming.

if you are starting out... Stick with it.  Discipline will pay off!!

 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Everett Carroll

That's so great, Tracey!!! Keep up the great work and continue enjoying the rewards.

Suzanna McGee
On July 13, 2016 at 11:23 AM, Tracey Weaver said:

There is 15 weeks time separating these two photos of my attempt at a bridge.  I have been doing the thoracic bridge series once per week as Coach Sommer suggests.  I am out of shoulder pain and the constant knot I had in my traps is gone. 

I couldn't be more thrilled and extremely grateful that I found this programming.

if you are starting out... Stick with it.  Discipline will pay off!!

Wow wow wow @Tracey Weaver!!! So impressive. I am starting my TB tomorrow. Looking forward to my journey. I think I am not as "bad" as you were in your "before" picture, so I am super excited. Thanks for posting… 

Kirsten Stewart

very inspiring thank you for sharing!!

Katerina Sourkova

@Tracey Weaver that's incredible progress, well done! Gives me a lot of motivation to see this. I've just started to do the stretch courses regularly, check out my current bridge ;) this is affecting my other sports a lot, I'm looking forward to having open shoulders next year.

 

 

VID_20160803_1845420910.jpg

Lucy Wilkins

This is so inspiring.. thanks you so much for posting. I am going to keep this as motivation when Im having one of my ¨"I¨m too old for this/who am I kidding/ I¨m just not a bendy person" kind of days. 

And well done on your fantastic acheivement looking forward to more tales from your journey .

 

Lucy

Alessandro Mainente

Nice improvements Katerine, remember to not internally rotate the upper arm, hold the hands close to ears before lifting into bridge.

Leo Trinidad

its so awesome seeing progress here esp the thoracic bridge. nice work @Tracey Weaver and @Katerina Sourkova

Suzanna McGee
15 hours ago, Lucy Wilkins said:

I am going to keep this as motivation when Im having one of my ¨"I¨m too old for this/who am I kidding/ I¨m just not a bendy person" kind of days. 

@Lucy Wilkins I did my first session today, and I thought I would die already during the first exercise… when I was done, I was having those above thoughts for a moment :)  now, it's a few hours later, and I mentally recovered and I am ready to bring this challenge on. I want to be like @Tracey Weaver!!!

Tracey Weaver

Yes ladies!! All I can say is be consistant!! Many times I tired and thought "what the hell am I doing" but committed to the process for 6 months and so glad I did.  Here is my latest pic.  Thoracic not quite as good but feet are flat on the floor which makes a big difference.  Keep at it!! 

image.jpeg