This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Woohoo, celebrating a small success!

Started by Barry Johnston, July 13, 2016 · 1 Replies · 112 Views

Barry Johnston

The transition from HS/PE1 to HS/PE2 was MASSIVE for me.  I could easily hold PE1 but when it came to PE2 I was only getting 2-3 seconds (and that's being generous!)  Each time I tried it I felt like I was making no progress at all.  It was frustrating because I have made great progress in the wrist strengthening exercises but PE2 felt like I was banging my head against a brick wall and I could see no light at the end of the tunnel.

Anyway, today, out of nowhere I managed to bang out a 7s, 12s and 20s hold of HS/PE2 :D :D:D I couldn't believe it!

Just like coach says, PATIENCE and CONSISTENCY are key to GST

So for anyone else who is struggling with the PE1-PE2 transition, just keep practicing and it will come.

Alessandro Mainente

Enjoy the journey and enjoy the reward! nice work Barry.