I'm still nowhere near mastery time on this, I've been taking it very slowly as headstands make my neck pretty sore. I'm currently deloading from step 5 and thought I should check to make sure my form is ok. Any comments very much appreciated.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Emily Aitkins, July 13, 2016 · 3 Replies · 59 Views
I'm still nowhere near mastery time on this, I've been taking it very slowly as headstands make my neck pretty sore. I'm currently deloading from step 5 and thought I should check to make sure my form is ok. Any comments very much appreciated.
The IM looks good. For the PE work on your PPT (tighten glutes and abs) and breath into your chest instead of you stomach.
Nice work on the im! ![]()
Thanks for the advice Mats! My PPT sucks, it's a focus point for me right now for some other foundation PEs. I'll keep working it :-)