Almost 3 years ago I read Kelly Starrett's Becoming a Supple Leopard and realized I can't squat properly!
Since then, I've been working it at it with some diligence and some progress. . . but not very much.
I've consulted a personal trainer who gave me some exercises that have helped, somewhat. (He says "you are just real tight there, be patient, keep working it.")
I'm at the point where, after warming up, I can do almost a full squat with feet a little more than shoulder with apart, but my chest isn't completely up at the bottom. Cold, really can't do it hardly at all.
I suspect the answer is more patience and diligence, but after three years with modest progress, I'm looking for suggestions!
(Little background, 47 years old, with a sedentary job, 6'1", 180, always worked out somewhat, not always smartly. Lots of miles of running on the odometer.)