This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Incorrect Rep Info

Started by Andrew Perlot, July 13, 2016 · 6 Replies · 105 Views

Andrew Perlot

On my workout log for FLPE5, it tells me I should be doing 5 sets of 30s.

However, on the foundation page for the exercise (with the form breakdown, etc), it tells me that I should be doing 5 sets of 60 seconds. 

Which is it? 

This is not the first time there's been an incongruity between the two. 

Please review each exercise and make sure the logs and the overview pages give the same rep counts.

Also, on the workout logs, please write "seconds" or "secs"after each exercise number. Sometimes, as is the case for FLPE5, it just says "30", but you're not sure if it's 30 reps or a 30 second hold. Sometimes it's obvious with the exercise, but sometimes it's ambiguous. 

 

 

Everett Carroll

Which step are you on, Andrew? Step 12 (deload) is 5 sets of 30 seconds.

Andrew Perlot

Where does it say what step I'm on? I just see FLPE5

Everett Carroll

The steps are automatically handled for you but step 12 for that elements mastery is 5x30s. What was your workout last week for FL?

Andrew Perlot
2 minutes ago, Everett Carroll said:

The steps are automatically handled for you but step 12 for that elements mastery is 5x30s. What was your workout last week for FL?

FLPE4 was my last FL progression. But I think I am in a deload. At least that's what the setup menu seems to say. I'll just stick with it and wait for it to give me the full-length workout later. 

Everett Carroll

The courses come with mastery templates which you can use to ensure your on the correct step. Those are located in the intro articles. I'd check the workout schedulers settings, too, and make sure you have the correct steps entered.